Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chip's Christmas list ....

Last year I asked for a racing pigeon named "Dream Boy", he was available at auction with a starting bid of only $30,000. Mamaw and Papa told me to "keep on dreaming boy". I was so crushed.

So, I thought I'd put my Christmas list up here, where it will get wider exposure. I'm not expecting to actually receive any of this, but since this blog is on the net, you never know. Perhaps Warren Buffet reads this blog.

So here goes.
1) sawmill. Woodmizer LT50 hydraulic diesel sawmill and twin blade edger. Someone to operate the mill and funds to purchase logs would also be helpful.
2) Kubota tractors, I need a few.
a) Big tractors: M96S, M108S, M108X.
b) Large tractors. M9540, M8540
c) Medium tractors: M5040, M6040, M7040
d) Small tractors: L3400, L3940, L4240, L4740
e) Backhoe: M59
f) mowers: ZD331 zero turn
g) utility vehicles: I need a few Kubota RTV's or similar to get around in.
3) staff: I'm too busy, have too many things going on, I need funds so that I can hire some staff. And some funds so that the staff can do useful things.
4) well drilling, trenching equipment: I want to install a geothermal system and run some water lines.
5) truck(s): I need a serious truck (or two), something like a Dodge Ram Big Horn, crew cab, 4wd, dually, diesel, 6 speed auto, 15,000 lb tow package, loaded.
6) cattle trailer.
7) horse trailer.
8) computers
9) swimming pool
10) night vision, thermal imager, binoculars, high intensity spotlight, spotting scopes
11) beef cattle and some good milk cows such as swiss brown so we can make gruyere cheese (will also need subterranean cave for aging and storage)
12) lime, about 100 tons
13) timberframe barn, haybarn, storage building, super uber pigeon palace
14) horses
15) ski lift and snowmaking equipment
16) canoe, raft, kayak
17) corvette
...
...
...
Actually we are very fortunate and very blessed and don't need a thing. Want perhaps, not need:) Ho Ho Ho, happiness, health, and good tidings to all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Chip.... someone needs to wake him up from his dream. Santa doesn't have a sleigh that big anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

Santa uses magic! Wait, am I dreaming ....